Sign in AOL – America Online (AOL) pioneered free email service for everyday Americans, and although it is not as popular as it used to be, it’s still going strong and holds a place in the hearts of many. AOL gives users access to the latest news, sports headlines, finance tools and weather on its homepage, in addition to the classic AOL email which has been completely updated for the 21st century. Many of this can be accessed without signing in to your account, but if you want to access your AOL email or use AIM messenger to stay in touch with your friends and family, you will need to sign in to AOL first. Signing in is very easy and you have lots of options for how to do it, depending on how you initially set up your AOL account.
Sign in AOL
Here’s how to sign in AOL:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet, and open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer).
- In the web address bar, type in: www.aol.com. This will take you to the AOL homepage, where you can read news headlines, check the weather, etc.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, there is a button that says “Sign in / Sign up”. Click on this button to go to the AOL sign in page.
- Here is where you start to have options: the simplest thing to do is enter your AOL username or email address in the first box and your AOL password in the second box. If you linked your AOL account to some other email or social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google (Gmail) or Yahoo, you can sign in with one click by clicking on the appropriate button at the bottom of the sign in box. As long as you are logged into that other account on your computer, you will automatically be logged into AOL.
- That’s it! You are now logged in to AOL and can access your email and AIM messenger.
sign in AOL, sign in to AOL, login AOL, open AOL