Sign in Hotmail
There are already millions of users of the Microsoft email and that is why sign in Hotmail is done all over the word daily. However, there are some people that have trouble when doing so and we are about to help those that cannot sign in Hotmail with this short tutorial.
- Open Hotmail by accessing the hotmail.com webpage domain, where you will be redirected to www.outlook.com.
- Once there, you should complete the sign in Hotmail boxes that can be found on the right side of the window. They are easily identified as they are labelled as “username” and “password”. This should be the same data that you chose when you first registered at Hotmail. You should also click on the “sign in” button.
- If everything is correct, you should be seeing your inbox folder now. If you are not able to sign in, we will help you to do so.
Can’t access your account?
The most common problems are:
- You have forgotten your password.
- You have forgotten your username.
- Your password has been stolen.
Either 3 of these problems have the same answer: you should click on where it says “Can’t access your account?”. There, you will be able to select one of the previous options and follow the indicated steps.
The indicated steps should be followed, answering each question that Microsoft asks you. You will be asked your secret question and answer, your alternative email account and/or your telephone number to receive an ID verification code. If everything is fine, you will soon be able to create a new password that will allow you to sign in Hotmail as before.